The working procedure of those vitamins is totally alien to us. But this knowledge is of utmost importance for a good many reasons. That’s why, today, we take a look at the good and bad of vitamin e. To some extent, this vitamin is less known one in comparison with the other vitamins. But this less known one is not less effective too. Let’s see the reality!
What Is Vitamin E?
What’re The Sources Of Vitamin E?
The plant source of vitamin e includes- Pickled Olives, Apricots, Brazil Nuts, Pistachios, Pumpkin Seeds, Raspberries, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pine Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans Cashew Nuts, Mamey Sapote, Black Currants, Dried Cranberries, Avocado, Mango, Kiwifruit Blackberries, etc. In addition to these sources, vitamin e is also found in many other elements. Even some of the elements are not known to us till now.
How Vitamin E Works Inside Your Body?
- Do you know about Hyper Pigmentation? This one is the unnecessary pigmentation of the skin of your body. In other words, melanin will be increased in your skin. For such increasing the color of your skin will be started to darken. It is totally related to your hormone. That means when hormonal disorder causes, your melanin level till be increased. Vitamin e keeps the hormone level fit for checking the level of melanin. And thus the pigmentation level will be at the normal level. That’s why- Hyper pigmentation or pigmentation disorders cannot be caused.
- Peripheral artery disease is a disorder that will decrease your blood vessels. As a consequence of this decreasing, the blood flow will be decreased too. If your blood flow is increased then your arteries will be in normal condition. This decreased blood flow will also cause several disorders, like- tissue damage, numbness, nerve damage, tingling, etc. For providing oxygen & nutrients all over the body keeping up the blood flow in normal level vitamin e is necessary. Vitamin e will keep your blood flow at a normal level. And thus all these complexities will be solved.
- When we get elder, many of us face macular degeneration. This one is a disease of your eye. A good number of elderly people now face this disease. When anyone faces this disease, you’ll experience a poor vision level. Regarding this- What’s the job of Vitamin E? This vitamin will protect the cell of your eye from radicals. If these radicals are not prevented by vitamin e, it will cause cataracts and decreasing the level of your vision.
- For keeping male fertility at the proper level, vitamin e is a must. For reproduction, having sperm in a male’s body is mandatory. In that. Vitamin e will generate a good number of sperms. This increased sperm will give you the power of reproduction. When you involve women physically, the possibility of being pregnant will be increased. Even if you become infertile, vitamin e will work for you then too. Thus the complexity of reproduction from the part of males will be solved. On the other hand, it works for also women as it increases cervical mucus and thus sperm will stay longer.
- Vitamin e is also beneficial for women’s health. Probably you know the name of dysmenorrhea. It indicates the menstrual cramps resulting in menstrual pain. In a word, we want to say you about dysmenorrhea. This disease will give you pain during your period. This pain will last in the whole menstrual cycle. This pain will be experienced in the lower abdomen. It is for contractions of your uterus. Vitamin e will prevent this evil feature. And thus you’ll get you rid of the menstrual pain.
What’s The Certain Outcome Of Vitamin E?
In The View Of Science- How Effective Vitamin E Is?
- US National Library of Medicine published a research study on vitamin e. The title of their research paper was “Vitamin E in dermatology”. In this research, they wanted to mention the effectiveness of vitamin e in terms of skin. They mention that this fat-soluble vitamin works as a free-radical scavenger. This safeness of radicals is enough for controlling your melanin level. It is one of the important elements that can keep your skin safe from darkening. This feature also prevents the risk of facing itching. In a word, vitamin e is beneficial for your skin health.
- Maastricht University Medical Center of the Netherlands conducted a study on the beneficial effects of vitamin e on the prevention of scar. This study was conducted on some people using various cosmetic products. They mention in their study report that vitamin E oil is more effective than any other cosmetic substances. Even this oil will work for moisturizing your skin for providing the “Outward Daintiness” of your skin. This oil will also prevent the risk of itching and scar from the skin.
Want To See Two Prescriptions Of Doctors?
- Dr. Robert Ashley recommends taking vitamin e for every person even for healthy peoples too. He recommends taking 15 milligrams of vitamin e for the well-being of us. To understand the recommending amount of vitamin e he mentions the name almonds. Only taking almonds in 3 ounces will give you the 15 milligrams of vitamin e. He mentions the name of common colds & cataracts as the immediate impact of vitamin e. For cancer prevention, this vitamin will also be effective.
- Another health specialist named Anthony L. posted a review on vitamin e. He is the Editor in Chief of Harvard Health Letter. This review on the vitamin e published on the site of Harvard Medical School. It is mentioned in the review that you’ll get vitamin e in many leafy vegetables & those vegetable oils. The deficiency of vitamin e causes various complexities in the liver & pancreas. Even this vitamin will prevent celiac disease that will also improve your digestion quality.