Probably you’ll not found any single people who don’t hear the term vitamin. It is a well-known term for all of us. We’ve listed some vitamins which are necessary for us for a good number of reasons. Those types of vitamins are found in our day to day edible items. You’ll see all the vitamins in two forms- fat soluble and water soluble. We’ve listed 4 vitamins a,vitamins c,vitamins d,vitamins e and calories.Why only these 4 are listed? Of course, there’re a good number of reasons for underscoring these fives.
On Which Benchmark These Vitamins Are Selected?
We’ve selected these four vitamins in following certain criteria. We’ve seen some features that are given below-
- We desired to review only such vitamin sources of which are available around us.
- We wanted to include only those vitamins which contain a good number of beneficial effects.
- The name and nature of those vitamins must be well-known.
- We longed for enlisting only those vitamins that can prevent a good many diseases.
On searching for vitamins of the above-mentioned conditions, we enlisted only 4 vitamins. In our eyes, these vitamins are more effective than all the other vitamins.
Sources of vitamins we listed
We tried to enlist only those vitamins the source of which is easy to get. Let’s see some of the sources!
- You’ll found vitamin a in foods like- butter and cream, tuna fish, lettuce, dark leafy greens, egg yolk, broccoli, sweet potatoes, some vegetables & meat, etc.
- Vitamin c is found in Blackcurrant, Kiwifruit, broccoli, Rose hip, Guava, Yellow bell pepper/capsicum, Kakadu plum, Camu Camu, Acerola, Seabuckthorn, Indian gooseberry, Kale, and the like.
- Vitamin d comes from several sources like- Cheese, Egg yolks, orange juice, soy milk, cereals, Beef liver, Cod liver oil, Mushrooms, etc.
- In Pickled Olives, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, Pecans Cashew Nuts, Mamey Sapote, Black Currants, Dried Cranberries, Apricots, Brazil Nuts, Pistachios, Pumpkin Seeds, Raspberries, etc you can get vitamin e.
Now come to the point- Are those easy to get? Pore over the items mentioned above. You’ll get all those items in our day to day meals or other feasts. That’s why we decided to review those vitamins.
Seeing Which Functions We Decided To Review These Vitamins
It is previously mentioned that we only enlisted those vitamins which have a large scale benefit in terms of our health. On seeing the following benefits, we decided to review those vitamins-
- Vitamin a can prevent the Night Blindness which is a common headache to many of us. In addition to that this vitamin can keep you away from causing acne.
- Vitamin c is effective against the Chronic Diseases. Where vaccines or medications become ineffective this vitamin becomes effective.
- For keeping the health of teeth and bones prettied up vitamin d is effective. This vitamin can protect you from the risk of the influenza virus.
- Vitamin e is for checking the unnecessary pigmentation or hyper pigmentation. It will check the hormone level that is necessary to get you rid of this unwanted hazards.
On seeing all the benefits of those vitamins, we enlist those. These benefits are not the all, there’re also so many beneficial aspects of those vitamins. And it is well-known to all. Even we didn’t face any complexity on getting about those benefits.
From Which Sources We Got The Above Mentioned Versions?
In our constant research, we found that the information provided by any new source may not true all the time. That’s why we decided to avoid any new site. Rather we collected information from long-standing sites, like Wikipedia. In addition to that, we’ve read the recommendations provided by doctors or well-known health specialists. In our longtime writing carrier, we found the utterance of well-known doctors true in all the circumstances.
Ending Part On The Vitamins- Can I Rely On Mentioned Sources?
Vitamin is beneficial for our health it is well-known to all of us. These vitamins are the number one recommendation of top class health specialists. You can use the above mentioned sources to get those vitamins. Those all versions are research-backed truth. In that, these vitamins are listed after researching a long time.